Saturday, May 9, 2009

Anther Day..

Anther day without you, anther second spent in agony over loosing you. I wonder do you think of me as often as I think of you? I doubt, you see the difference between us is that you were my world my world revolved around you and only you. I’m going to be brutally honest. I met guys, cute guys from good families with decent reputations that genially like me but I could never like them back. As much as I tried I didn’t see myself fit with anyone of them. As the day ended and night fell upon us I realized that the reason was they were not u. They were not my forever; no one can ever be you. You captivated me in the most immense way a way that is indescribable. M friends think I should leave you forever. Can I? Is it possible? U are my forever!! How can I move on?
Yesterday my mother asked me if I was still in contact with you, for the first time it hurt me repeating the harsh truth. That being a simple answer of no.
No; a small word but with a huge impact.
When will you realize that we complete each other? That were the perfect fit for the puzzle. Complete opposites that go so well. Black and white.
Im your ying you’re my yang.
WHEN WILL I FORGET! WHEN??
Why did u make me fall in love with you ? You knew from day one that we were different and that we can never get married so why? I choose you over my mother, my friends myself. You didn’t do jack for me. You always left me. Left me to bend what’s left of me. I’m like a glass that you keep breaking but even after you fix that glass the cracks will always be there. I’m so weak when it comes to you.
I smile, I laugh and I pretend that im so much better without you. Im not. I think im a good actor.
At times, I actually do hate you. Can you hate a person you love? And then I realize I don’t hate you, I hate fate. Fate that made me lay eyes on you in London, fate that me answer your goofy message and fate that made me love with each passing day, hour, minute and second.
I’m not perfect I realize that but don’t you think that I may be perfect for you?
I remember once we were having one of our endless conversations at night, and you told me how unfair everything was and that we should just elope. Do you know that I considered that? DO YOU!!
Where ever you are, whatever you are doing
MARK MY WORDS NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND YOU NO ONE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU THE WAY I WILL/WAS.
If you were old grumpy bold and had no teeth and would literally shit on yourself id still love you with all my heart.
I still remember that summer, when you stole my heart three years ago.
I love you
Always and Forever; *

4 comments:

  1. :( I know exactly how you feel... it doesn’t go away, and you feel the pain with every breath. with few differences; I would say you're telling my story... Alla y3eenich :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you were old grumpy bold and had no teeth and would literally shit on yourself id still love you with all my heart."


    This made me laugh and cry all at once.

    Be patient, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL awww <3 hehe wala its true low sh9er to him ham a7ba..
    alah kareem dreamr girl

    ReplyDelete