Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation

I woke up early to day, but didn’t get out of bed I laid down for a long time and took a walk down memory lane. I remembered our time together. I remembered the laughter we shared the tears we both cried. I remembered how we used to hastily plan for our future and how we use to argue about who named our first-born. You wanted a boy. I just wanted babies from you. You wanted to name him after your father; I on the other hand wanted to name him after mine. I would confidently inform you that I had the right to name him cause I carried him in my uterus for 9 months you would laugh and lovingly tell me that I didn’t matter what our sons names were as long as I was the mother. I smile as the memories wash over me and then I am forced to live reality. The reality of you and me no longer a couple. The reality that anther man will touch me. That thought alone used to get you so mad; I was yours and only yours it was that simple.
But that’s the funny thing with life, nothings ever simple anymore is it?
I have decided to give you space baby; space for you to grow and spread your wings. Space for you to realize that you and me are soul mates. I believe in what we had. I know that no one can come between us not even time itself. And with time you will realize that we complete each other. And when you I will be waiting with open arms.
the day of your graduation; a day 3 years ago we both wanted it to come so badly so that we could show the world that we made it, how in love we are and how no matter what happened no matter what people said we made it. It was the day we were going to get engaged. Going to. I still plan on coming. I was with you from day 1. I will be waiting for you when you run across the room to your loved ones. And when you realize that I’m patiently waiting I will walk over and hug you and tell you the 3 words I long for you to know.
I love you
Always and Forever; *


*NOTE: i did go to his graduation, and i was waiting for him, he walked over to me and i just threw my arms around him i didnt care that their were people around us or that his entire family were there it just felt so right u now ? i kissed him all over i kissed his cheeks his head his neck and i huged him so tight i never wanted to let go. i was so overwhelmed i couldnt talk. he just kept hugging me tighter aas if he he wanted to say something, and when i finally let go of him and looked in to his eyes wala el 3athem i fell in love all over again. i couldnt talk, tearsof happiness started falling from my eyes as he said, "El fal lech damged, afra7 feech" i couldnt speak i just nodded.
*sigh* 3ala golat rashed "ayaam kam 3eshnaha ya ma7laaha"
xoxo Damged Goods

5 comments:

  1. :(
    oh my god that is so sad
    walla i dont know what to say but go help you with the pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute: Alah kareem :( the pain gets eaiser as the days go by, bas the wound theafter mark will always be there..;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok seriously if the posts kilhum like this i'm not gonna be able to continue reading, wala galbi yitga6a3 oo i'm not the type that cries but you manage to make me cry with every post:s I can't imagine what you went through, ana i'm just reading and I feel this way, then what does it feel like to be you:s 7abeebti i'm so sorry wala this breaks my heart:s try talking to him, once at least;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are really depressing, but I can’t stop reading :( I know im in no place to tell u this, but you have to let go… I know its hard and it takes time, but you have to want to let go my dear,,, Walla its not good for your heart :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog is my way of venting i guess to let things outta my system, im sorry if im depressing u guys thats the last thng i want i promise the next few posts will be happy ones:**
    xoxo Damged Goods

    ReplyDelete