Sunday, May 10, 2009

The other women

a couple of months ago i was going through some problems with forever, and i knew there was some one else on the side, its just a hunch i feeling you get. i wrote him an email @ the time but i never sent it. i have decided to share it with you...


Where did you too meet? When? Do you love her? Merta7 weyaha?
Answer me. Did she make you forget our time together? How could you? How could you move on so easily? Don’t you realize your killing me? You hurt me numerous times, but this bates all the other out. If by letting me know you want me to hate you? I don’t. In fact I pity myself for loving you more than I love myself.
I deserve to be happy. Don’t you think I deserve to be happy?
You’re my happiness and my sadness wrapped up in one.
Let him go. Move on. You deserve better. We see things you don’t see. These phrases I keep on hearing every day but once there said to be I block it out. They don’t understand. How could they understand if you yourself don’t understand?
Fuck you. I’m so angry. You deserted me when I was fragile. You broke me in to a million pieces. You made me feel that I = nothing. Well fuck you. Who the fuck do you think you are? Do you think you’re invincible? Do you think that the pain you inflicted upon others wont haunt you?
WAKE UP ASSHOLE YOU HAVE CAUSED ME ENOUGH DAMAGE TO LAST A LIFE TIME.
I FEEL AS IF I CANT LOVE ANYONE I CANT TRUST ANYONE I CANT GET ATTACHED TO ANYONE AGAIN. You made me feel worthless.
How the hell can u say that you love me that you want the best for me when you keep hurting me. Because you are selfish. You just say that to make yourself feel better for the pain that you are causing me.
But I hope that the day will come when you realize that you lost the best damn thing you ever had. Me.

6 comments:

  1. laish u didnt send it???
    a7san get it all out let him know what he's caused!!!
    Imsorry but Im so hating him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo agree with the comment up there...
    No other words to say walla :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're breaking my heart :( everytime I read your posts i feel that there's someone out there telling my story and sharing the pain... its good you didnt send this to him :/ im sure he knows how much you love him and how hurt you are, but you dont have to confirm it to him.. trust me, dont give him the joy of that... and believe in KARMA my dear.. it'll hit him faster than he thinks.. :) and probably no one will love him as much as you did...

    ReplyDelete
  4. send the email :)
    i am so for some action "getting the popcorn ready for next post"
    inshalla you will write about what happened after you sent the email to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it all;** wala you won't imagine the level of frustration I am in right now, I can't imagine that you went through all this:s It must've been extremely hard, actually no words to describe it, I'm so sorry 7abeebti;**

    and one more thing-
    Karma: What goes around comes around:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fellow readers: thank you all for your support, it means alot to me. i wrote this email so i could vent out my feelings. you see i pretend that im so strong in front of him that i dont care hes seeing some one else when it reality the thought of him with some one else kills me. i didnt want him to have he satisfaction of knowing how much i was hurting. u see that time i was not in good shape. and he knew that. everyone did. i just didnt wana show him.
    i just wana say thank u all for ur comments i swear u guys put a smile on my face i love u all ;**

    ReplyDelete