Saturday, May 9, 2009

Square 1

And I’m back to square one, back to the harsh reality of realizing that you and me do not equal happiness. But why is it that the minute you have your arms around me I feel safe? Why is it that the minute your voice fills the phone I feel complete?
Baby I love you so much that it actually hurts! Can’t you understand that? It’s been over a year since we officially broke up but don’t you ever wonder why we end up together? We always go back to each other? You’re my safety net my back- bone my sanity. You’re my best friend. I’m not only losing my lover, I’m losing my best friend the one person that understands me in the way that no one can.
Yesterday I officially lost all sense to feel, I wanted so badly to run in and hug you but I was so hurt, hurt to the extent that I couldn’t move from where I was sitting, hearing you laughing singing and dancing killed me even more. How the fuck did we end up here? You were always so gentle towards me, so loving so caring you hated the minute a tear would escape my eyes; I’m not perfect I realize that I hurt you so badly but you hurt me to the same extent. Why is it that I can forgive and forget but you can’t seem to let it go! Baby do you know that when u hugged me it felt like I reached home, imagine that you were running away from something as fast as you can for so long and finally reach the place that makes you feel safe?
Is it some one else? Could it possibly someone else? Don’t block me out! Talk to! Tell me! Be there for me. I swear that tears are furiously falling from my eyes as I type this. You used to love me so much did you stop? No that isn’t possible. Is it?L
I love you I’ll never love any other man the way I love you, I want you to be mine again, I want you to be there for me always and forever the way you used to promise me after you kissed me passionately. Don’t tell me you our time together doesn’t mean a thing to you I know your lying. If you didn’t want be with me then why did you come back!!!
I don’t deserve this I don’t.
Funny thing is if you do call me id run to you in a heartbeat and what kills me is that you know it.
I love you,
Always and Forever; *

4 comments:

  1. god please talk to him:( and if he isn't replying or being cold to you, trust me he's not worth it, and you'll meet the one that you truly love, the one that won't hurt you the way he did. If he truly loves you, it'll be that he loves you so much where he can't hurt you;** you don't deserve all this;s

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one deserves top go thru wat i went through..its eaiser said then done to find some one else, u always agree and say hey ur right i dont deserve this but when when the sun sets and night falls upon us and im all alone in bed i realize how much i want him and only him..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galbi walla, I actually cried after reading this. I remember a guy I had extreme feelings for; just left without a phone call or sms, just no explanation whatsoever. After a whole year, he told me that it was because he couldn't trust himself with me....

    I'm not sure why I came out with this, but I believe it's because when you shared a part of your life I felt I had to say what was on my mind and concerning what I went through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ba3ad 3umrrriii ekhthay ra7tch wala! u can say whatever u feel like saying 7abaybee intaw ;*
    7abebti that guy im sorry bas is an ass sheno i dont trust myself with u ? the last i checked he was teh man in the realtionship w kan el mafroth he had the courge to comfront u mw bas yekhtfy !! hff men ! cant live with them cant live without them !!

    ReplyDelete