Thursday, May 21, 2009

Goodbye Forever..

"La ya forever la talbes ketha elbes ketha" the s3oody girl said
I held the phone tighter as tears started streaming down my face.
Yes, I called forever from a number he doesn’t know and this whore answeredJ here is what happened.
I called from this number that I have but I don’t use and I realize that he wasn’t in Kuwait. I keep calling and hanging up stupid and silly and childish I know but we all do it plus I was bored.
The third time I called,
"Aloo" this very feminine voice said
"Aish el garf hatha? mA3ndek lesan" she said again and started cussing at me in arbic, yes fellow readers the love of my life was with anther girl. I called again because by that time I was crazy with jealousy and she answers and keeps the phone on, and I hear every little word, every breathe, every moan.
Yes my forever was making out with this whore. And I heard.
I heard my man kiss anther women.
I heard my man make anther women moan in pleasure.
i felt my heart break in to a million pieces.
I couldn’t breathe. I felt suffocated. Disgusted. Infuriated.
So this is what I have to say :
Forever,
Ma 3ad yenfa3 el 3atab, ma 3ad yenfa3 el nedam. Ew9lat feek el darja w el 7aqra etsam3eni wenta weya ga7ba?? Sheno hal 7aqara ? sheno hal nethala ?
Ana sheno sawaitlik ? wtf did I do to desserve this ? i did nothing but love you with my mind body and soul. you just showed your true colors. FUCK YOU I FUCKING HOPE YOU GET AIDS YOU ASSHOLE
Lawa3at chbdi. Karhtek. 3ala gad ma 7abaitek karhtek.
Mabe ashoofek mabe asma3 9otek. Mabe ayshay that reminds me of you.
To me your dead. Your no longer my forever. You have become a mistake. A mistake that I can never erase. BUT IM SURE AS HELL I WON'T REAPEAT.
7esbey alah wel ne3ma el wakel feek .
Goodbye Forever.
I no longer know you. To me your dead.

10 comments:

  1. Aah,, 7ayatee ;* Wallah ina you're worth much much more than him. He doesn't deserve you, fe malyon yetmanonich oo a7san mina ib malyon mara;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god !!!!!!!!!
    I am really sorry !!!!!!!!!!!1
    its good that you caught him walla now you know he is not worth it !!!!!!!!!
    yalla erase those tears and smile because you got rid of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you think he knew you were the one calling ?
    why would he leave the phone open on purpose ? ;S
    your not the one with the damaged goods...he is ;)
    hope one day you'll meet someone that will repair the damages done and makes you forget your bad memories
    wish u the best sweety ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh!! damaged maybe you should live your life! 5ala9 just pretend he's not in lifeta5ayilay it was all dreaam! w maybe the day wil come and he'll feel sorry and regret all the things he did! i love you;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay so this is recent?? F**K him honey.. you're better off without him.. its good you know his true colors now... better late than sorry! walla dont think about him... he doesnt deserve the love u were offering... u'll find someone who truly appreciates your love, and loves u even more :* hold on and everything will be fine sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous 1: Thank you so much for ur kind words, ee after what happened i finally realized that he doesnt desereve me..thank u ;*
    Cute: ee el 7emdelah rabe e7bni yabha lain 3ndi hehe hes not even worth me crying over him for anther second..love u ;*
    Anonymnous 2: Yup i do think he knows i was the 1 that was calling, w ee he did do it on purpose lana his whore said "khal el kha6 maftoo7" haha i am damged bas inshalah with time all my damged goods will be fixed, thank u ;*
    Anonymous 3: It was all a 3 year long nightmare bas el 7emdelah its over, i hope when he regrets it i will be the one to reject him ! love u too;*
    Anonymous4: Yup this happened 2 days ago. ee wala FUCK HIM and FUCK all lieing cheating men! ee el 7emdelah im thankful i found out wat he is. Thank u so much ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetheart, feel better please, my heart hurt when I knew all of this had happened....

    It's a shame you had to go through all of this; I did too....

    If you were around me I'd hug you, and we'd have a girl's night out and forget all about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe she's his girlfriend!!
    and you better off him..there no1 u could call "forever" ppl come and go this is life so just understand it and live it as the way god wanted to be..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dont understand u were in a relationship at the time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I'm so angry wallah! Bas I'm glad you're finally able to let go, I think that's what you needed, to come to realization of reality yourself, not by somebody telling you, to have your own feelings say it. He's scum. Ana dom a7s the only way you can get over somebody is by anger, not sadness, 'cause when you're sad you feel weak and fragile, and by being angry you'll soon, at one point, become indifferent.

    Hehe, sorry 3al falsafa elzayda, bs I guess every girl in love imagining her own forever with a f*cking whore can relate.

    Wish you all the best, and check out my blog:
    7ub-wla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete