Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Forever <3

Dear Forever :

Broken, shattered, destroyed. Damaged.
I miss the way you look at me
I miss the way you laugh when I squeal in frustration
I miss the fact that even if we argued over something silly you would never let me sleep upset
I miss the way I feel safe and secure in your arms
I miss how after we fight and im in front of you u lift me off the floor and hug me with all your might
I miss your memories all over Kuwait
I miss our endless talks about everything in our life
I miss that you understand me and know me inside out
I miss the way you can tell how I feel from my aloo
I miss the fact that you were ALWAYS there for mw through thick and thin
I miss discussing our future plans
I miss the way your hand always found mine, and how perfectly they fit together
I miss your kiss
I miss the way you would kiss my tears away
I miss the way we laughed together, cried together
I miss the way you would yell ant me and I would laugh coz u sounded so cute L
I miss the way we made up
I miss the way we never got enough of each other
I miss the feeling that if everything was wrong in my life I knew I had you at the end of the day
I miss hearing your voice the minute I wake up and the last thing I hear before going to sleep
I miss you, every day, every night, every hour every minute every second
I miss how we could sit together for hours on end and still have things to talk about
I miss having lunch with you
I miss eating ice-cream with you
I miss you taking me to the baqla to get me 7aalaw so I would stop crying
I miss the way you treated me so tenderly and lathered me with affection
I miss how u loved me
I miss how you needed me
I miss how you could stand to be away from me
Forever I miss u
A7bik,
*sigh*
Always and Forever
Xoxo Damged Goods

8 comments:

  1. ya allaaaah :(! WHY DONT U TALK TO HIIIIIM?!! ;'/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok tara you're making me cry, even though i'm not the type that cries:s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annonymous: he doesnt wana talk anymore ;(
    Cupid: 7ayteeee ;** wala i had no intention to make any1 cry i just miss him so much, ya3ne el qareb e7es w uhwa agrab greeb ma e7s ?
    it hurts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( umbeh he's so stupid to let someone that loves him that much slip away :s (sorry!) Inshalla u guys get back together sooner or later.. :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous : alah yesma3 mench babe ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7abeebtii walla ga3da t3awren galbi,, i hate it when the guys do that yjr7oon the girl w yamshoon just like that a7es law ta36enhum 3younich ma y7soon china 3ayshen bdoun feelings aw galb bs magoul ila alla y3enich mn kil galbi 7ayate t.c ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. abaii walla u maade me cry he is stupied for letting some that loves him this much slip away (no offence) but u deserve better than that way better inshalla u will find someone better that will love u as much as u love him

    xoxo lulu

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god i can't this is too much i know that you love him oo kl shai bs hwa klb ytrkk

    ReplyDelete