Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Day It All Started...

My story is an ordinary story, it's not special, it's not a fairytale and it does not have a happy ending.
Girl meets boy, girl falls in love, and girl gives boy her mind body heart and soul. Boy breaks her heart and leaves. Yes, that girl is me, and yes this is me 3 years later still in love and can still feel every touch every kiss every feeling of love, lust, hurt, anger, abandonment, passion as if it was yesterday. You see he wasn’t just my BF he was my beginning and my end, my hunger and my nourishment. He was wrong for me in so many levels and yet he was the right kind of wrong.
I won't go in to detail on the way we meet or what happened. This blog is rather a way for me to let go of my memories one by one, to let go of what's been haunting me the last 3 years.
I am open to criticism but I appreciate if u respect that this is a true story and that it is my story and an actual human being with feelings is sitting behind the screen typing up memories that are painful.
*NOTE: if anyone does figure out who I am I appreciate if you respect my privacy.

So sit back and buckle up because I assure you this will be a whirl wide ride of emotions.

6 comments:

  1. I love this, all this what you wrote, it's really impressive for a start;** but please one tiny favor, the picture scares the hell out of me:( each time i open a new post:s

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaa i agree with cupid this is reallyy good bss the pic is kinda creepyy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wohooo no more scary pic:D

    thank youuu;****

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah thankk youuu:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. what was the picture;p?

    ReplyDelete