Saturday, May 16, 2009

Once Upon a Time

Dear Forever,

Im in bed all alone, thinking of you, 7abebe I miss u :( I miss you next to me, I miss touching you, I miss your hands on my body I miss you hugging me on your chest.
*sigh* I called you yesterday and to my surprise you answered, regardless of the fact that I was having a weak moment I just needed to hear your voice. God. It made all the sadness I felt during our time apart disappear. 7abebe you were sick L 9otek 3awar galbe ! Why don’t u let me take care of you? Make you feel better?
Cook you your favorite cream of mushroom soup.
I wana be between your arms so fucking much! I wana go to bed with you next to me, I wana wake up and see you in bed with me, I wana see your toothbrush next to mine, I wana fight with you about what we wana have for lunch! I wan argue with you on what TV channel we watch.
Haha do you remember when we were grocery shopping in SC and you dragged me all the way to the toys section showing me what toys you would buy our son? I felt so proud that day with you by my side with your arms around me. I felt serenity. I felt complete.
You complete me.
Once upon a time I completed you :(
A7bik,
Damaged Goods

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why can't u guys be 2gther tho? i just read ur entire blog and i'm sure he loves u as much as u love him.. fa why did u break up? its just so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous , i think what we had is broken beyond repair ;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. but why did you ?if you don't mind telling usofcourse!

    ReplyDelete