Saturday, May 9, 2009

Forbidden Love and Desires

*NOTE: i have a guilty pleasure of writing short stories :P i will post 1 or two form time to time in between my posts.
Hope You Enjoy !
Damged Goods xoxo

The rain pounds on the windshield hard and fast; it looked like a mother crying desperately over the loss of her beloved son, a women crying to come to terms with the unbearable pain she feels after losing a lover. With those thoughts on my mind, I fasten my seat belt and take a deep breath. A silent unexpected tear fell from my eye as the familiar unbearable pain started to form in my heart, a pain I tried so viscously to ignore. I start my car as the engine of my phantom black Aston Martin roared to life, allowing my mind to soar through memory lane. I inhale deeply, remembering the scent of his car – an intoxicating scent of a mixture of cigarettes and Dunhill Desiree, a scent that had the power to evoke me in untamable ways, ways only he would be able to fulfill. He; He was my beginning and my end, my lover and my friend, my hunger and my nourishment, my first and my last, my one and only. He was Khalid, my forever, and my eternity. Tears furiously fall from my eyes as I struggle with the waves of emotions that have taken over my soul. The rain seemed to fall harder now, as if the sky can feel my pain. Ironic isn’t it? When his name is Khalid, meaning eternity, and as sudden as a strike of lightning he is gone? I realize that my speed is increasing. As I slowly start to decrease my speed, I turn right on the emergency lane and stop, as I am in no state to drive. I close my eyes and remember our last night together.
I walked in to the room and saw him sitting there on our bed with his unshaven face, wearing nothing but his shabby boxers, furiously typing on his laptop. I smile as I see the look of utter concentration and determination on his face- a look I know very well - the same look he used to have when he would confidently tell me that one day I will be his. Time goes by so fast. I walked towards him and kissed him lightly on his cheeks and breathing in his scent, he smiled and mumbled a barely audible “Hi”, but his eyes didn’t once look up from the laptop.
As I walked in to the dressing room to change in to something more comfortable after a long day at work, I replayed on how the events of my life turned out. Who knew that I would end up with Khalid? The man that used to get me so disgusted with his ignorance and arrogance? Who knew that this man would have the ability to make me smile, cry, laugh, shout, and scream in pleasure in a matter of minutes? Yes, I have felt for him things I have felt for no other man before. We are complete opposites; as opposite as white and black, or salt and pepper. Many people have doubted our relationship, but we pulled through in the end - a relationship that was built upon love, respect, and trust would always pull through. Even after all this time, I still felt weak in the knees when he smiled at me, and I still felt the desire to feel our body moving together as one. I walked back in the room and lay down beside him as he turned off the laptop and turns towards me.
“Hi,” he said, smiling affectionately.
“Hi,” I replied, feeling the familiar butterflies dancing in my stomach.
“I missed you,” he said while pulling me towards him and kissing me lightly on my lips.
I feel my body respond to his touch as I smile and whisper, “I missed you, too.”
Our body becomes one as he begins kissing my neck and I felt all senses melt away. I forgot where we were, who we are, all I knew is that I love him and the feeling I have for him is so strong that no man can make me feel this way. Within minutes I gasped in pleasure as we moved together perfectly and in complete unison. The attraction between us was undeniable; an animal attraction so strong as we came to our grand finale. He held me tight and whispered the words I so longed to hear: “I love you.. Always have, always will.”
The next day everything went pitch black. The day I thought I was going to die. I thought that life had come to an end; I thought that god was unfair and harsh. It was the day I heard of his death. My eternity.. My one and only.. Gone. Forever.
Ironic isn’t it?
But there is one thing no amount of power or person can ever take from me - that is your memory. I will always have you, my eternity, even if it is just a memory. I smile as I regain my composure and turn the radio up, remembering what you had always told me:
“Tomorrow is another day, baby.”

10 comments:

  1. amazingly written;** no one can deny your talent, it's all in you;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. God! it is the first time i cry on a story! YOU MADE ME CRY! that's so sad;( Allah y9abrich;* Beautiful writting;') post more please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god 7aram :(
    but it is so true the only thing they cant take from you are you memories !!!!!!!
    mashalla keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. M..Thank you babe
    Cupid..u just made my day wala! ;*
    Anonymous..aww 7abebti wala i had no intention of making anyone cry hehe and thank u ;*
    Cute..Thank u babe...
    More posts on the way ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow, you left me speechless ;**

    they way you write is so captivating ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. so this part is only a story? felt so real though!

    great job sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ee its just shay out of my imgaintation...i take it as a complimant lama u guys say it feels real wala ! hehe thanks 7ayate

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this, kiabtich fathee3a mashallah 3alaich;***
    great job love

    ReplyDelete